Sponsorship & Trade Stands
The Association is very appreciative of the support which we receive from our existing sponsors many of whom have a long standing association with our show. However in order to continue improving our event we are currently seeking additional sponsors and have a variety of opportunities available, ranging from sponsoring an individual event or competition through to a general sponsorship of Ballymoney Show depending on the needs of your business.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Although the benefits which you receive will depend on the nature and scale of your investment, by becoming a sponsor you will gain:
- Association with a unique and well established event.
- An opportunity to promote your product or service to a diverse audience or a particular niche market depending on your business needs.
- Publicity through our website with links to your business.
- Publicity within the local and agricultural press both prior to the event at the show launch and the press reports following the event.
- An opportunity for promotional material such as banners to be placed at various locations within the show including the main arena.
For more information please contact the Secretary on 07713 519 928, or if you would like to become a sponsor please complete the reply form.
As the largest community event in the Ballymoney Borough our two day event attracts a huge number of urban and rural dwellers making it the perfect opportunity for businesses to promote their products and services.
Trade Stands have proved to be a major attraction at the event and we are able to accommodate both indoor and outdoor trade space. For details of rates and guidelines please download a “Trade Exhibitor Booking Form” all bookings must be accompanied with the correct remittance.
DANSKE have sponsored the “Best Trade Stand Competition”
Please note the sale of Ice Cream, Drinks, Fast Food etc. is strictly confined to the Official Show Caterers – any confusion/doubt on this rule should be cleared by the Show Secretary prior to booking the space.
Tip: You can fill in these pdf forms on your pc and email them back Click here for instructions
Please return forms to:
Anne McLaughlin – Show Secretary
282 Drones Road